This course can be held in-house at your premises or at one of our venues for £1,195 + VAT for up to 12 people. If you choose to use one of our venues, room hire and catering will be charged at our specially negotiated rates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
Process Mapping for Business
Who is it for?
Managers and supervisors who want to understand the principles and benefits of process mapping and to be able to implement a process based system within their organisation.
In any organisation of any size, even the simplest processes can get convoluted over time. From the desk of Person A to Department B to Section C, steps get missed, orders can get confused and important information gets dropped. By the end of the process, everyone agreed something went wrong – but how do you fix it? The answer is process mapping.
Businesses that use process mapping benefit from the ability to identify best practices that can be used across the whole organisation and lead to a more efficient and effective way of working.
This highly interactive and practical course introduces delegates to process design management principles.
In particular, it will raise awareness of managing key business criteria such as customer satisfaction, continual improvement and their relationship to process management.
- Understand the process approach and how performance and improvement measures relate to processes
- Describe the process of developing process mapping techniques
- Structuring your system around a process based system
- Identify the key processes within your business for process mapping
- Understand the use of process mapping in identifying both best practice within your business and where efficiencies can be made.
- Factors to consider in using process mapping software
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30