Coaching looks at where you are now and where you want to be. Whether it is for you, a colleague or your team, we can help identify the obstacles and challenges that are preventing goals from being reached.
In a series of one to one coaching sessions, we work together to eliminate or best manage those obstacles to ensure that goals and objectives can be achieved .
Some of the aspects that coaching can cover are:
- Constructively challenging perceptions and other psychological barriers
- Clarifying strategy
- Identifying and managing change
- Asking those tough questions
- A sounding board for support and guidance
- Providing clarity and broadening the thinking and problem solving process
- Highlighting performance and vision
The most important aspect about coaching, is that it is about your agenda, whether that be for yourself, a colleague, a team or the organisation as a whole. Every coaching assignment is unique, and therefore every coaching assignment will develop differently, depending on the requirements.
We also offer facilitation, helping teams or groups to reach their goals and find solutions.