Who is it for?
This change management training course is for anyone who has responsibility for managing change and negotiating a successful acceptance of the situation.
Businesses have to deal with managing changing circumstances on a regular basis – sometimes as a result of a large corporate restructure, or more commonly, in response to changes within staffing levels, departmental changes or in response to events in the business climate generally.
This one day bespoke change management course is designed specifically around the challenges and issues facing your organisation.
- What are the drivers of change from economic, organisational, managerial and individual perspectives.
- The various ways to consult to ensure successful management of change.
- Ideas and tools to help manage change especially resistance to change.
- Reviewing models to assist change including Kotter's 8 step model.
- Recognise resistance and respond to it positively and effectively
- Develop a systematic approach to planning and preparation of a negotiation
- Understand how to pitch an opening position
- How to move through the negotiation process – avoiding blockages
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£295 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.