Who is it for?
This course is ideal for startups, entrepreneurs, business-owners and marketers who have to write their own copy, whether it's for web pages, blog posts, email campaigns or any other communication.
In advance, you will be asked to submit two examples of copy typically written by attendees, so the course can be customised for your own needs.
This is a highly practical course that includes writing copy for web pages, marketing material, blogs or any other communication that is necessary to run a highly successful marketing campaign or to just keep your business ahead of the game!
Run by a professional copywriter with decades of experience, you'll discover the tips and tricks that turn ordinary writing into copywriting that gets results.
- Know your audience (pen portrait / avatar)
- Marketing basics (funnel, AIDA, WIIFM, USP, CTA)
- Writing headlines (49 powerfully persuasive words, 10 styles, clickbait tools)
- Top-down v bottom-up copywriting
- 25 tried-and-tested copywriting tips, tricks and techniques
- 3 key questions to help turn features into benefits
- 10 tests for effective copywriting
- 12-point marketing checklist
Note that there's no need to bring a laptop/tablet, as all exercises will be done using pen and paper.
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
“Jackie was a super trainer – v engaging and has a great way of explaining things using real-life examples. Would defo recommend.”
Kept it simple and covered all the key points we needed. Learnt new ways to approach my craft!”
“Jackie provided the team with loads of useful hints, tips and tricks to improve our copy. I feel inspired to apply what I’ve learnt to improve headlines, CTAs and stories.”