Management Development Programme (3 days)
Who is it for?
This programme is designed for middle and experienced managers looking to expand their confidence, knowledge and leadership skills.
This intensive three-day modular programme offers you a series of fast-moving and thought provoking sessions that will give you the knowledge and skills to be a great manager.
What you will get:
12 Fundamental leadership and management skills areas
Practical exercises and ideas that work immediately back in the workplace
Opportunity to work with and discuss concerns and experiences with like-minded managers from a variety of sectors and industries
Experienced facilitators to work with you on developing your skills
Day 1 - Looking after you
- Managing yourself and personal leadership
- Increasing your self awareness – your skills, strengths and areas for development
- Managing your time in the best way
- Communicating effectively by the use of appropriate questions and listening skills
- Managing your wellbeing – your skills at controlling your response to stress
Day 2 – Managing your team
- Motivating your team to achieve high performance
- Delegating effectively to increase productivity and personal responsibility
- Building and developing your team
- Running effective meetings
Day 3 - Managing for great results
- Setting targets and objectives
- Managing performance to achieve great results
- Discovering ways to manage change
- Delivering effective leadership and management to achieve great results
The Institute of Leadership and Management - Registration Benefits
Our Management Development Programme is accredited by The Institute of Leadership & Management and aligns to their Associate Membership Grade, which is equivalent to minimum Level 3.
On our Scheduled courses you will now be automatically registered to become Members with The Institute for 1-year, providing access to all their brilliant online resources, and you can also use letters after your name (AMInstLM).
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will also receive a formal certificate from The Institute (in addition to the Kent Trainers Certificate).
This membership and accreditation is included in the course price.
3 days over 3 weeks – 9.30 – 4.30. For training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Call us to discuss tailoring the length and content
£1185 + VAT per person for the 3-day scheduled course. This course can be run in-house for up to 12 delegates over 3 days for £3585 + VAT. We offer optional ILM registration on this course at £75 + VAT per delegate.