Communicate Assertively and with Confidence
Who is it for?
This Communicate Assertively and with Confidence course is for anyone who would like to be more assertive and confident in their day-to-day communication including those who lack confidence or are perceived by others as being too shy or too aggressive.
Communicating assertively and with confidence is vital to get your message across. We can be the best in our role, but if we cannot communicate our wishes to others, our skills will be undermined. Assertiveness is when a person stands up for their rights without violating the rights of the other person.
Understanding how we are perceived and how we perceive others is crucial to demonstrating assertion. Often we do not get what we want because our behaviour does not support what we say. This workshop will provide you with a more effective style of communication, both with your colleagues and your customers.
- Understand the benefits of assertive behaviour
- Use assertiveness skills to persuade people
- Communicate ideas more clearly and effectively
- Enhance two-way communication through effective listening skills
- Recognise other behaviours: passive, aggressive and passive-aggressive
- Influence the behaviour of others through controlling our own behaviour
- Use body language to achieve results
- Be specific and stay relevant in order to achieve a positive outcome
- How to give and receive feedback in a positive manner
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£295 (+VAT) per person on our scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
Yesterday I arranged for two colleagues to attend the above course, H... ... and M... ....
I wanted to let you know that they both thoroughly enjoyed the course, in fact the whole day and cannot praise you enough. They assure me they have learnt a great deal and I have been bombarded by the pair of them with the content of the course etc since about 8.15 this morning! Having briefly looked at the folder given to them to bring away, it appears to be concise yet extremely useful, direct, informative minus all the flowery bits no one ever reads, well done.
So really just a big thankyou and hopefully we will be doing business again very soon.