Business Writing Skills
Who is it for?
This Business Writing Skills course is for anyone wishing to improve their written communication.
Who needs business writing skills these days – it’s all email, text and Twitter – isn’t it?
Getting your message across, by whatever method, professionally and clearly is an essential business skill. The right balance of assertiveness and courtesy needs to be achieved in order to build and maintain a good business relationship.
Whether you are writing a business letter to a client or an email to a colleague, the style and content of your document is of crucial importance in how they see you.
This course will help you put together written communication that is crisp, clear and readily understood.
- Writing for the reader
- Structure and content: planning, writing, editing
- Accuracy, brevity and clarity
- Avoiding jargon and ‘businessese’
- Using appropriate language to match the audience
- Grammar, spelling and punctuation
- First impressions: layout and style
- How to write business style emails
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.