Handling Customer Complaints and Resolving Conflict
Who is it for?
Anyone who regularly deals with customers either face to face, over the telephone or via social media that has in the past, or will in the future have to deal with difficult and demanding customers.
What will I get out of it?
Using practical skills and effective communication you will learn how to remain calm and professional throughout, turning every potential problem into an opportunity.
This course is designed to give you the confidence and ability to understand the causes of difficult behaviour and complaints from customers, and how to deal with them effectively. Whether face to face, on the telephone or via social media, we will look how you can diffuse confrontation with a customer without entering into an argument.
We will look at reviewing the service you are offering, and what you can do to prevent complaints or conflict happenng again.
- Understand why customers complain
- Effectively listening, gaining understanding, showing empathy and building rapport
- Strategies for handling complaints and difficult customers
- Understanding the different behaviours displayed
- How to remain professional throughout the process
- Overcoming the obstacles to resolving the complaint
- Knowing what to say, and not what to say
- Knowing how to differentiate between work and personal emotions
- Keeping your cool and not taking things personally
- Learning how to say no without causing offence
- How to diffuse conflict professionally
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.