Sales - Effective Sales Techniques
Who is it for?
Anyone new to sales or anyone who incorporates sales into their job role. This course will also benefit those with experience but no formal training in the art of selling.
If you are new to the sales role or your job role incorporates selling or account Management, then this course will help you with tried and tested techniques for increasing your sales conversions and confidently seeing the sale through.
Whether your role is predominently sales or you just have to sell occasionally, this course will cover the role of the salesperson; researching the client and setting objectives; presenting benefits; closing positively and overcoming objections and resistence.
Selling is not just about product knowledge but your people skills and engaging your buyer, before you try to sell to them. Undertsanding how to build rapport and doing more listening than talking will help you understand what your buyer is looking for.
- Setting objectives & understanding the sales process
- The role of the sales person & making a strong first impression
- Building Rapport through good listening & effective questioning techniques
- Undertstanding the AIDCA theory and how it applies
Applying the Seven Steps of a Sale including:
- Matching the product to what the client wants and avoiding assumptions
- Presenting your product using Features and Benefits
- Overcoming Objections and Resistance
- Closing the sale confidently
- Dealing with difficult clients and rejection
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.