Reception skills – the face of your organisation
Who is it for?
This reception skills course is for people responsible for meeting customers and visitors to your organisation, either face-to-face or by telephone.
Reception staff are the “ambassadors” for your business.
However, are they inclined to say “I’m just the Receptionist” rather than acknowledging their vital role in the organisation team?
The first point of contact a customer has in any business is usually this member of staff who creates the first impressions of your company and this may affect any future relationships.
This course will provide practical solutions to the day to day aspects of the job, giving Reception staff the confidence to represent the business to all clients, visitors and staff.
- Telephone manner and behaviour – keeping calm under pressure
- Accuracy in communication
- Developing confidenceThe importance of image and first impressions
- Communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
- Speech, diction and voice control
- Finding out what the caller or visitor wants efficiently
- Making accurate referrals – prioritising administrative tasks
- Rapport building skills
- Handling the difficult callers and visitors
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.