This course is offered as an in-house option for up to 12 delegates, either at your offices or at one of our prestigious venues. The cost of this in house course including all training materials is £1,195 + VAT.
Partnership working – develop successful shared service partnerships and arrangements
Who is it for?
The core content of this course can be tailored and delivered for 3 different audiences:-
1: For new partnerships that are just coming together to scope out their future working practices.
2: For those individuals who may potentially engage in future partnerships to ascertain the best working practices in setting up and delivering successful group working
3: For those who are already working in an established partnership and would like to evaluate the working practices using both the facilitator and a self analysis toolkit to complete the process.
This one day course is designed to enable all those involved in partnership working at Local Government level to clarify the aims and objectives of the individual groups and how to play to each others’ strengths in ensuring the “whole is more effective than the sum of its parts”.
Our experienced local government facilitator will help the partners to develop the leadership framework to work effectively. The delegates will look at the benefits of working in partnership, the characteristics for successful outcomes and how to sensitively handle each others’ individual needs in the group.
- Building a new team -the stages of setting up a partnership – responsibilities and roles
- How do we ensure we all communicate effectively?
- Playing to our strengths – appropriate leadership and identifying expertise
- Managing Expectations/different agendas – being open to challenge
- Managing performance of the different partners
- Tackling sensitive subjects and the politics of working together
- Developing the vision
- Handling interpersonal conflict constructively and positively for the group
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30