Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Who is it for?
Anyone who deals with customers.
This programme will provide delegates with key skills to interact with customers through a variety of different communication channels such as face to face, on the telephone and through social media. Learners will understand how to manage expectations and to minimise complaints whilst understanding how feedback can improve service.
Feel positively toward customers
- Understanding attitude as a driver for behaviour
- Learn how to make positive first impressions and build rapport
- Being aware of how non-verbal communication can be interpreted
- Select positive language and avoid service limiting phrases
Encourage customer feedback
- Developing ways of gaining customer feedback
- Making the most of questions and listening skills
- Learning to summarise and seek clarification
Respond to customer problems
- Managing emotional customer service situations
- Demonstrate conversation control techniques, face to face and on the telephone
- Learn how to deal with customer interactions via social media
- Understanding responses using Transactional Analysis
Develop Repeat Relationships
- Understand the different levels of customer relationship
- Learn how to build customer loyalty through your interactions
Seek to exceed customer expectations
- Develop practical ways to exceed customer expectations
- Identify ways to make your service memorable
£395 (+VAT) per person per day on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) per day for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
Just wanted to drop a line to say how wonderful the training session was yesterday. Suzanne was an excellent trainer, who made the day fun, thought provoking and interesting for all involved. Many of the team have said how much they got out of the day and we have some fantastic actions to put into place to move forward with our customer service and sales. Please pass my thanks onto Suzanne.
LH Churchill Theatre Bromley