The Strategic Marketing Course (2 days)
Who is it for?
This course is for business leaders and managers looking to build and develop a complete marketing strategy for their business. If you are looking to expand your marketing knowledge and in order get more impact from your campaigns, this course will provide you with all the tools and skills to do so.
This course enables delegates to develop effective marketing plans by looking at traditional marketing theory and the latest developments in marketing strategy. You will come away with all the main components of a well-defined marketing strategy at your fingertips, plus actionable steps you can put into effect immediately to plan your marketing activity, both offline and online.
- Strategic audit of your current business
- Customer persona’s, research and consumer behaviour
- The importance of a competitor analysis to develop an advantage
- Essentials of branding and positioning for a successful marketing strategy
- Setting business and marketing plans, goals and objectives
- Action planning, marketing tactics, implementation and pitfalls
- Marketing performance and measurements
- A step by step formula for creating on-brand content
- The process of delivering informative, entertaining and shareable content
- The importance of social media listening
- Repurposing content – a strategic plan to maximising your content to drive more traffic online
- Online content strategy
- Online tools to better manage your marketing
- An overview of any recent changes, updates or enhancements to social media platforms, which will help you with your social media marketing.
2 days, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£690 + VAT per person on scheduled course. This course can be run in-house for £2390 + trainer travel + VAT for up to 12 delegates.