Time Management: Managing Yourself and Your Time
Who is it for?
Time management is for all staff who feel that they are constantly under pressure and need to manage their day more effectively.
This time management course is about coping with the demands of a busy job and excellent time management to get the balance right for a more organised working day.
By organising your workload effectively rather than constantly having to react to events, you can become more effective and gain control and enjoyment from your role.
You will be equipped with the tools to deliver your best results whilst coping emotionally and professionally in a high-pressure environment.
- What is your attitude to time?
- Identify where time is wasted and taking action to avoid this
- Organise and plan your day with the use of electronic devices
- Prioritise your work effectively – excellent time management skills
- Avoiding constant ‘fire fighting’ and becoming more proactive
- Dealing with interruptions
- Understanding the importance of saying, “No!”
- Using Delegation effectively
- Using effective communication on the telephone, through emails and meetings
- Understand what stress is and how to avoid (or cope) with it
- Develop personal goals and objectives
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
“Excellent, would recommend (time management) to friends and colleagues alike. It met my original needs exactly. I couldn't have asked for greater clarity or assistance."
RL, Russet Homes
This (time management) course met my original needs exactly. It provided me with valuable pointers to restructure my day”
SP, Furley Page
.....the course was very helpful, and fun too which is always a bonus – a great trainer and passionate about what she does, which makes it all the more interesting and worthwhile.
EM, HL Hall Ltd