Developing Self Confidence and Personal Resilience
Who is it for?
This training course is for anyone who wants to understand about how they can improve their own resilience and gain more self condfidence, not only in the workplace but in everyday life.
What will I get out of it?
This training day offers the opportunity to develop knowledge and skills required to enhance personal resilience and resilience within teams.
You will learn how to develop your own and others personal effectiveness, improve your own confidence and develop and understand how this can also be incorporated within the worklace with your own teams.
Resilience can be descried as our ability to ‘bounce back’ from setbacks and maintain control under challenging circumstances.
Resilient individuals are able to avoid dwelling on ‘failures’ and rather, use such experiences as valuable lessons whilst persistently looking for ways to strive forward.
Resilient people are better equipped to impart resilient attitudes within others and to develop robust and adaptable teams.
Resilience is a fundamental attribute in business today, not only as a key factor to individual success but also for the success of the teams.
- What is resilience and why does it matter?
- The resilience cycle
- Factors that build/ break resilience
- What happens when resilience fails (to self and teams)
- Circles of concern / Influence and control
- Techniques and attitudes for dealing with stress
- Cognitive restructuring - changing the way that you think about difficult / negative situations
- Building own resilient capabilities and being a role model
- Building collective resilience in teams
- Practical tools/tips/techniques
- Action plan
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£295 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.