Wellbeing in the Workplace
Who is it for?
Leaders and Managers responsible for organisational team performance and success.
What will I get out of it?
This one day course will help you to explore how you can create a positive wellbeing environment through engaging leadership and ensure the success of your organisation.
There is a connection between the wellbeing of your employees and the success of your organisation.
Focusing on improving the wellbeing of your people can help to improve productivity, engagement, motivation and retention, and reduce absence.
The Engage for Success Wellbeing Thought and Action Group identified that high employee engagement and high employee wellbeing are mutually reinforcing. And it’s not just about providing fruit in the staff room and encouraging your employees to do more steps!
- What is wellbeing?
- The link between wellbeing and performance
- Why is it important for organisations?
- Your role as a leader in the wellbeing of your team
- How to use the four enablers to ensure the wellbeing of your team and organisation
- What are other organisations doing to promote wellbeing?
- How to enable employees to be proactive in managing their own wellbeing
- Ideas and solutions to help you create a positive wellbeing environment
- Create an action plan to enhance the wellbeing of your employees and your organisation
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.