Coaching and Mentoring
Who is it for?
The course has been designed to be suitable for anyone (manager or not) who has to work with colleagues and needs to be able to understand how to get the best out of them – and themselves. It provides you with some highly effective coaching and mentoring skills.
This one-day course on Coaching and Mentoring is for people wishing to develop their coaching or mentoring skills at any level within an organisation. It aims to give participants a clear insight and understanding into the dynamics that happen between either individuals or groups of people when they work together.
When either coaching or mentoring there is always the temptation to provide the solutions to the issue being discussed. Through this course, we will help you find ways to help and encourage the person to find the solution themselves.
- Highly effective coaching skills
- Giving effective feedback as a coach or mentor
- Listening and Responding skills as a coach or mentor
- Dealing with confidence issues as a coach or mentor
- Identifying the differences between coaching, mentoring and telling
- Assistance with personal and organisational development
- Setting clear boundaries and actions for those being coached or mentored
- Things you can put into practice immediately – and see results quickly
1 day – 9.30 – 4.30
£295 (+VAT) per person on our scheduled course. £1195 + trainer travel costs (+VAT) for in-house training, either at your premises or a venue of your choice. This can be for up to 12 staff.
"Excellent pace, good content and excellent trainer."
HR, Arkadin (UK) Ltd
"This course has given me some very good background to coaching/mentoring and communication skills."
AB – Professional Language Solutions.
"Good mix of theory and action. Nice handbook requiring participation."
"Enjoyed today immensely and feel the tools identified can be used in practice every day."
"Excellent. Informal atmosphere. Well presented and interesting."
"Good interactive session."
Delegates from The Ellenor Foundation