Internal Auditing for Quality & Environmental Management Systems - ISO 9001 or ISO 14001
Who is it for?
Managers and staff with responsibility for undertaking ISO9001 or ISO14001 internal auditing.
All businesses that operate to the requirements of either ISO 9001 (Quality) or ISO 14001 (Environmental) Management Systems need to carry out an annual internal audit of the whole management system. This is to both retain external certification and ensure that you are operating a robust and effective system.
Your own staff can carry out these internal audits, but need to demonstrate their impartiality and competence.
At the end of this one-day course your colleague will be able to understand the importance of internal auditing, their specific responsibilities and how to report the results of the internal audit to both the management of the business and the external assessor.
- Background to the ISO 9000 and 14000 Series and the external auditing process - The general requirements of internal auditing
- The Principles of Auditing - Reasons For auditing and audit objectives and approaches
- Audit Planning - The audit plan and audit preparation
- Audit Conduct - The opening and closing meeting
- Audit Reports - Reporting, follow-up and close-out
- Questions and Answers
1 day, normally between 9:30 and 4:30
£395 (+VAT) per person on scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for a group of staff. Unless stated otherwise, travel time is included in the price.
I just wanted to say thanks for the training day yesterday, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
I thought Louise was a fantastic trainer and kept the momentum going on what could have been a slightly dull subject.
I will certainly be recommending your company for future training and also to others in my circle.
SM Portal Group