Introduction to Project Management - Developing & Running Successful Projects
Who is it for?
Whether you are involved in managing large or small projects, this one day introduction to project management course provides you with the techniques and skills to help manage your project to a succesful outcome.
This one day course will give you excellent grounding in managing projects, whatever their size. This workshop is packed with practical tools and resources to help you deliver your projects on time, to budget and as specified.
- What is project management?
- Introduction to Project Success
- The project management framework
- The Project Brief: Identifying project goals and objectives: Goals, Objectives, specifications; Time-Cost-Quality and Scope; Sign-off/approval
- What is your role in projects – identifying the various roles you can play in projects?
- Project Manager, Sponsor & Board, Team, Stakeholders; Senior User
- A range of project management tools to help you to manage your projects, which include: Stakeholder analysis and communication; Milestone Planning; Work, Product, Cost and Resource Breakdown Structures; Network Charts
- Gantt Chart basics and Schedule contingency; Risk Management
- Project delivery: Monitor and Review Cycle; Project reporting; Controlling Change
- Evaluation of process after the project is completed
1 day – 9.30 – 4.30
£395 (+VAT) per person on our scheduled course. £1195 (+VAT) for training at your premises for up to 12 delegates.
Very useful for my job role – will help me better manage projects and project staff. A flexible approach to training and excellent venue. HW – Kent and Medway Networks
Tons of tools for project management – will definitely improve work. Very thought provoking with wonderful handouts. BB – Kent and Medway Networks
Very relevant to my requirements and needs. Very interactive and knowledgeable trainer. DP – Sterling Insurance